Whatever the weather, dinner parties don’t have to be traditional. Make a table with bright colours and a whimsical layer of fun, destined for some much needed laughter!
This green and white tablecloth is designed by us here at Appreciation Project, fabric sourced and handmade in the UK and most importantly made to be treasured.
Measurements - 250 cm in length by 140 cm wide
Fabric 100% yarn dyed cotton.
- All of our tableware utilise British fabric and ric rac and are handmade in the UK. Christmas, Diwali, Easter, Eid, New Years, Hannukah.......even just a Friday night all make the perfect excuse to dress the table!
- Dinner parties are BACK and so these beautiful, limited-edition table runners and napkins are the perfect gift for you or your loved ones.
- And delivered UK wide (mainland) for free! What's not to love?
- We recommend washing up to 40 degrees on a normal / regular cycle
- We'd also advise to avoid tumble drying if you can
- Avoid whitening or 'super' cleaning products where possible