A raspberry ripple of bon bon pinks and jammy dark cherry, soft lemon and mustard set against fluffy creams and lush Eucalyptus greens. This style is elegant and feminine, ideal for a coffee table perk.
Our Mon Cherie bouquet contains the following dried flowers and preserved flowers:
Fluffy reed grass
- Red roses
- Yellow achillea
- Pink oats
- Yellow statice
- Pink protea
- Yellow craspedia
- Pink botao
- Natural pampas
Please be aware that these are real flowers and colours can vary slightly from the images displayed.
We can only deliver to UK mainland at this time (from Jan 1st 2021, unfortunately that excludes Northern Ireland) and aim to deliver all goods that are in stock within 4-5 working days from the order date. You will be notified via email when your order has been dispatched. If you need a speedier delivery than this please drop us an email, message or DM and we will do our best to accommodate this for you. Be aware this will involve an additional charge per item. We can't guarantee a specific delivery date, as we're reliant on our courier partners, but will try our best!
Why do some items have no reviews?
- We operate a limited edition, limited run approach to our arrangements, with some arrangements maintained for longer than others.
- All of our dried and preserved flower bouquets are lovingly packed and hand tied with our signature ribbon and ric rac combination. Both the industry standard letterbox and our bespoke delivery carton are designed to protect your dried bouquets to your door for you to arrange at home.
- Dried and preserved flower arrangements are a cost effective and long lasting alternative to fresh flowers as they can last up to a year. All flowers are 100% real, beautifully dried or preserved and are the perfect gift for you or your loved ones.
- Our beautifully delicate bunches contain wonderful dried and preserved stems and grasses, colourful pops of beauty and decadent tones to embellish any room. Also included is our signature ribbon and ric rac.
- Delivered UK wide (mainland) for free! What's not to love?